May '16–Present · Austin, TX
Aug '17–Present · Austin, TX
- Managed day to day operations of UT's student led design studio.
- Won all client pitches and led teams for two out of the four fall projects.
- Formed a studio store and curated design projects to sell online for profit.
July '17–Aug '17 · Austin, TX
- Coded responsive HTML5 web advertisements for the Google Display Network.
- Generated hundreds of static advertisements and assets.
- Supported advertising and tech firms in integrating the ads online.
May '16–Dec '16 · Austin, TX
- Designed graphics, social media campaigns, and client proposals.
- Collaborated with prominent Austin businesses such as ThunderCloud Subs, Kerbey Lane Cafe, and Freedom Solar Power.
- Organized corporate events and worked with event rental contractors in a variety of fields.
June '14–Aug '14 · Austin, TX
- Designed print, web, and branding material for a local non-profit art gallery and arts advocacy group.
- Managed data and image entry for their website and online store.
- Proposed resources for a high school arts education program in East Austin.
- Recorded notes at board member meetings.
May '14–May '15 · Austin, TX
- Developed career skills as one of ten fellows selected for the education non-profit’s program.
- Explored opportunities in non-profit arts education.
- Performed community service around Austin.
June '14–Jan '16 · Austin, TX
- Completed and sustained Red Cross Lifeguard Certification.
- Maintained pool facilities and equipment hourly.
- Tested, measured, and handled pool chemicals.
- Practiced and performed first aid.
May '11–Aug '13 · Austin, TX
- Instructed merit badge classes on art, wilderness survival, swimming, and outdoor skills.
- Maintained indoor and outdoor program areas.
- Served six meals a day.
- Provided customer service for parents, teens, and visitors.